I Make Things Up...
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Hilarious!
Check this out
! I haven't laughed so hard in ages!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Pickle
Even kittens can be feminists!
Who comes up with this stuff?
Me! ... uh ... Laura
Hey all! Pickle (above) and I welcome you! I'm not really sure how to appropriately define myself in 1200 characters or less... in fact, I don't think it's do-able, so I don't think I'll try. Read the blog if you wanna know more...
View my complete profile
Other WST 320 Blogs
Marta
Tap's House
Courtnachine
Gaud's House
Wst 320
Erin's 320 Blog
Randi
Look At My Cool Blog!
Scared of Technology
Odie-lover
Heat Chap
Feminerd
The F Adventure
Questioning My Textuality
Betty's Headache
Dmowst 320
mc 320
She Slams on the Brakes
Patriarch on a Vespa
Lady Speak Loud
Talk is Cheap
Girl Talk 320
It's a Boy!
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(12)
▼
November
(5)
Hilarious!
Fat is the New Skinny? I think not.
A Necessary Sacrifice
Contradictions and Juxtapositions
Try as we might...
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment